Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back Pain

Use a Tennis Ball!

Well I finally tried something for my crummy back yesterday that I had heard of some time ago but never tried.  Used a tennis ball between my back and a wall so I could get the pressure were I needed it on my back.

Helped a lot.  Did it 4 times yesterday for about 3-5 minutes at a time, really loosened up the muscle knots in my back.  There is a bit of a learning curve to get it working good, by the third time I tried it yesterday I finally started getting the knack.

All you need is a tennis ball and a wall, though some people lay down instead, I found that standing against the wall I am able to put enough pressure on the muscle knots to get them to release. Don't think I could get enough pressure on them while laying down.

So now with Tennis ball and this great book Stretching that I reviewed on my other blog, I feel like I am getting my back pain under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment