Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cool Bluetooth Speaker & Speakerphone, the Jawbone Jambox.

Updated 10/31/11 

Got my girlfirend one for her Birthday this last weekend, she really likes it, no problem using it via Bluetooth for her Ipad or Blackberry phone, also worked fine with the 3.5mm headphone jack hooked to her TV.

Now, hopefully she takes the hint and gets me one for Xmas!

end of update

The Jawbone is really cool.

Very portable bluetooth speaker & speaker phone for iPod/iPhone/iPad or other bluetooth device.

I want one, though using it as speaker would be the primary function for me, I can see using the speaker phone functionality for video calling. I'm sure it would work for conference calling buy I don't have a need for that.

More information available at Jawbone Official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment